Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Nibbles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Nibbles

What Is The Best Color Nibble To Use Or Are They All About The Same. Any Tips Would Be Greate

I Have Pink Now Just Ordered Chartreuse And Wildfire Sparkle From Bps

Post Thanks / Like

never use anything except white

Post Thanks / Like

same here , maybe glow white from time to time.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

They are all white once u dip them in the water or bait pump

Post Thanks / Like

There all white once dipped in water???? My nibbles stay on for a while and they do start to dissenegrate but they stay chartuese through and through. Haven't experienced them turning white before.

Post Thanks / Like

This past weekend we used both the white and the glow chartruse. We caught 60 gills and 20 crappies. Probably 75% of them came on the glo char. And they DO NOT lose their color. I still have green all over my pants and fishing poles. Actually after they get wet they get brighter.
    Crappie spawning and morels popping up at the same time. What was God thinking when he made that schedule. It's pure torture every spring deciding which to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie&shrooms
    This past weekend we used both the white and the glow chartruse. We caught 60 gills and 20 crappies. Probably 75% of them came on the glo char. And they DO NOT lose their color. I still have green all over my pants and fishing poles. Actually after they get wet they get brighter.
    I found the same thing... no color change. They seem to have the color mixed right in (like mixing food color into cookie dough or something). The one crappie I caught last weekend hit a chart tube with a pink nibble. Used them for the first time this weekend, and they will get their color all over your hands if you handle them after they get wet.

I bought two jars, pink and chart. Will be experimenting over the next few weeks to figure out which I like better.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone swears by their own method. Some people say that you need to use minnows. Some people say that jigs are the way to go. You will just have to find one that works good for you. ME...I have found that white is worthless where I fish. However, one that I have found works in the four different states that I have fished are the NEON CHARTRUESE ones...but with the glitter in them. They do it for me when I fish. I can't complain about these one bit. They have out-performed anything I have fished. Just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

The only ones that i have found to change colors, to their base color of white, are the sparkled ones. The original ones that are solid pink, chartreuse, or white, dont change. The sparkled ones look like marshmellows covered with glitter. First morning i used the chartreuse sparkled ones it looked like my 8 year old used my boat as a scrap book table. Glitter everywhere!

I would trade a little glitter for the results these things bring any day.

chris
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D