Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pedestal Bases

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pedestal Bases

Got a crappie boat rigging question. I want to add two additional pedestals to the front of my boat. The necessity is two fold. First and most important is so that i can have side by side seating for the young ones in my family, in order to aide and assist in thier fishing experiences, and Second is to have room for my brother and I to spider rig out the front of the boat. My question is this, how far should i put the bases apart so as to allow room between, yet not be too close to the side? Last night i measured between the rails on my boat to find out the width at the single pedestal base that i have. 52 inches. Most seats that i find on the market are betwen 16 and 20 inches wide.

Thought maybe you guys that allready have these standard on your boat would be so kind as to measure and either post or PM me.

Thanks
    Chris
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default seat base

HAVE A LOWE 170WV ---FACTORY RIGGED---61" ON DECK WITH 34 "BETWEEN THE BASES
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

As little as 32'' will work fixed mine last week. I would turn to the outside if I had to an kept the seats close . Insteed of having the child to close the edge of the boat I have had one both ways. good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Go wide to the outside. Two adults sitting close together on a hot summer day can be miserable.