Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone know when they are / if they are going to repair the Power lines at Stockton?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Anyone know when they are / if they are going to repair the Power lines at Stockton?

BTW: The fishing really blew on Little Sac near Turkey Creek. Nothing doing but it sure was a nice day out there today, so all in all it was a wash.

Post Thanks / Like

what happened did the tower collapse surly those are not hot,some 1 i gonna get zapped if they even get near those on some of the higher voltage lines you dont have to touch, it will come to you if you get to close
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, the tower collapsed I guess sometime back during the ice storm.

I doubt if anything is still hot. There were boats going in and out of the "no Boat Zone" all day long (including us):o

...we had to get where the good fishing was. Too bad there wasn't any! lol

Post Thanks / Like

wow,what a deal
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Actually it was well after the ice storm that it collapsed. The south tower sheared off not far above the bottom and fell, then the steel part folded back over itself. The area is heavily buoyed and marked, as an individual in a bass boat hit the lines one morning about a month (not sure) ago, pretty badly injured. Last I heard KAMO who owns the line is still deciding how exactly to handle the removal of the old tower and replacement. One option I have heard is to completely span the lake with a large tower on each bank and do away with the ones in the water, another story was to build one big tower in middle. Who knows it won't be cheap for them however they do it nor quick. BTW the lines are not hot. But the fines for someone caught violating the boats keep out zone might hurt a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Did I say I went under the lines! I was just joking! ha... ha..ha.

Thanks for info on that. Much appreciated