Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Recent Nimrod Pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Recent Nimrod Pics

Here's some recent pics of a couple of Nimrod outings. Just when we started finding some good fish on the banks the lake came up several feet. Now we have water all over the place. CrappieKeeper and I caught about 20 keepers today fishing 10 to 12 feet deep over brushpiles.

Here's Debra with a nice male before the water came up. Caught pitching a Black/Chart. Roadrunner to the cypress tree behind her.

Not normally known for a good bream lake here's a real nice redear I caught on a Roadrunner.

Here's the catch of the day!

CATCH A BIG-UN

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

This water sure added to the mess it seems. I caught some good fish the day before the big rain (Tuesday night). Thursday the bite was slow except for dinks. I'm giving them time to settle down as I don't want to waste time catch'n a bunch of dinks. The guys catfishing are doing well in the flooded brush as I perdicted.:D
    Maybe they will dump this extra water fast and we can get back to catch'n some serious slabs soon.:D
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

I see you caught a four legged one. Was it after that miller lite?

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing has really slowed down since that rain. You did the right thing NIMROD by waiting. We barely caught 7 keepers this morning. I noticed by looking at my marker bouy that they were generating a lot of current and dropping the lake fast.
    We could squeeze the bellies on the females we caught and the eggs would run out. Water temp 70 degrees.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Hey FishNline, The Miller Lite helped pass the slow day! My buddy said look at Abbie. She was trying to find some shade!
    I think it's about time to bream fish for a while. Crappie will pick back up on the brushpiles in a few weeks.
    CATCH A BIG-UN