Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jail house work release program

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jail house work release program

Many thanks to my friends in the picture. They came all the way over to Kentucky Lake to help me put crappie beds in the lake when I was not able to do it myself. (Or should I say that they did all the work) Once again proves that crappie anglers are the best people in the world. From left to right, Fatboy, Cahutta, little Dillan, Crappie Hunter, and Cane Pole. Thanks guy's. Your the best!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

that looks like a chain gang not a work release. You must be the straw boss since you ain't in the pick. You guys are great to work together like that.

I think I need to watch what I say to MR FB.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fine looking bunch

Say weezer I've got 55 buckets right now. You just fill them things up with gravel? What kind of water depth do you look for put them in and do they work year around? I need some info from a pro. I can get buckets all the time.

How come FB ain't smiling? :D Did someone forget to say cheese? :D

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think I have booked these guys in before - except for Diilan - he must be the Probation Officer for the big guy
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

''Shaking the bush boss"

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, that was a smile. Hehe

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again Richard for the jigs and the sharing of the waypoints. Like I told you at the Mexican restaurant last night, kinda funny seeing two laptops and I said three, but it was four gps's laying around at Toms house. We are just a bunch of high tech rednecks. Thanks again for the hospitality and the memories. See you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Bunch of Guys you got working for you Weezer

Looks like you all have fun doing all that work. And what nice weather you had too.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Richard, where's all the bamboo for those buckets?
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

No bamboo. Just plain buckets filled with gravel. With-in a few months, the fish won't be able to tell the difference between the buckets or a stump. And we all know that fish hang out around stumps. Russ and I did a show putting out buckets. It was on all last week, but the online broad cast was down. You can get a copy of the show at crappiestuff.com or at midwestcrappie.com We put all of the buckets in 3 to 4 feet of water right on the top of a little ledge. Hopefully when they come in to spawn, they will hold a bunch of fish. We had a great time and it only took us around 2 hours to put out around 100 buckets. How many areas of your lake do you know there are 100 stumps? We will find out around the first of April how these buckets do.
    Thanks again for all the help guy's.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast