Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What's the deal!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's the deal!!!!!

Just looked at the extended weather report for the first few days of my trip home and it's supposed to rain. That just aint right!! You all better tell mother nature to be nice. I honestly don't care if rains I'm gonna fish, but man its been 7 months since I was on the water. Ok, sorry about that needed to vent. Come rain of shine I will catch some crappie!! See you all soon I'm on the 6am bus to airport tomorrow.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

not sure your watching the right weather channel!have a safe trip!

Post Thanks / Like

I was looking at the weather report of MSN.com hopefully it is wrong cause I have a fever and the only cure in more crappie fishing!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Local forecast for here is dry and sunny for the next several days. Don't get sunburned now.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Weather forcast for Springfield area is showing rain Tues, Wed, and Thurs, with mix of rain and sun of Fri and Sat. Since my days off are Wed and Thurs I am feeling your pain.

Post Thanks / Like

switch your M O S to mail clerk the the weather wont mater you know neither rain or snow or gloom of well you get it go fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Other than fishing in the rain, the weather might be in your favor. I'm not to sure the fish are more on the bank on overcast days than clear, but I'm not the expert that some are on this sight. Are you retiring or just getting out? Dave USAF 1973-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Smile weather?

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! If bills can come in the mail - there's a way to fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crappiencali
    Just looked at the extended weather report for the first few days of my trip home and it's supposed to rain. That just ain't right!! You all better tell mother nature to be nice. I honestly don't care if rains I'm gonna fish, but man its been 7 months since I was on the water. Ok, sorry about that needed to vent. Come rain of shine I will catch some crappie!! See you all soon I'm on the 6am bus to airport tomorrow.
    just slide through the p/x and get your self a good set of frog-toggs and let it rain or the wind blow you will stay dry and busy whacking them,,,, good luck,,was at the weigh in yesterday at the gravois ramp an saw a lot of nice crappie weighedherd the winners say they had to go deep to find the better fish,,,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER