HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youngs Landing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Youngs Landing

Name:  100_0792.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  62.8 KB

Things don't look much different than they did. This is from 4/19/07. Fishing was just as ruff.

Post Thanks / Like

Wheres that at Zip?

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the ramp up the yalobusha river above the greysport bridge on Grenada...it still looks just like it did when we fished out of there....pitiful.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

A old boy on the ramp said that should be water a far as you can see. From what I could figure it was down 14 ft.
    One locals thought was fish size will suffer in the future because there are only two places for them to spawn. (Turkey Creek and Choctaw) When they were on locals were wacken em everyday. Also when they draw down the water the fish going down the river was unreal.
    Who knows.... that was his opnion. By the way he had a cooler full of 15-17" fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I was up there that morning, and didn't do very good at all on the bigger fish, hate we missed each other, always like meeting people from the boards.

Post Thanks / Like

Default pstone

I hate it also. I have read many of your posts and posts about you and the big fish seems like I know ya. Congratulations on the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mr. Zip. What time were you there? I was there from about 6 till 10. Was in a 17ft Tracker Grizzly with a 75 mercury/tracker on it.

Come to think of it, I did see one boat from MO. Did you go up river?

Post Thanks / Like

It may happen tomorrow, but As far as I know, no one has been Vandalized on Grenada. Have heard stories of slashed tires and keyed paint jobs, but they have all been from Enid, Sardis, and arkabutla. I would guess more cars get keyed in Wal Mart parking lots than at all of our ramps put together. Don't worry about them guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pstone
    Thanks Mr. Zip. What time were you there? I was there from about 6 till 10. Was in a 17ft Tracker Grizzly with a 75 mercury/tracker on it.

Come to think of it, I did see one boat from MO. Did you go up river?
    No we went down the river. I was in a 17 ft Grey Roughneck with a 45 Merc jet. We put in about 7:30 and pulled out about 11:30. We got in late cuz we try-ed to put in at Turkey Skuna early that morning. Then took the long way to Young's. First time at Grenada don't ya know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62
    At least your car didn't get vandalized..... Seems like there's too much of that going on down there. Still, to catch a 3lber like stone did, I'd let someone key the heck out of my old truck.:D
    I have to say Duncan, I was concerned, but we ran into the nicest most helpful people you could ever was to meet. The fishing was not great. Everyone we met was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast