Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fishing Saturday?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fishing Saturday?

On Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns and dressed quietly. I got my lunch made, called the dog, went to the garage to hook up the boat and down the driveway I went.

Driving down the street, rain started pouring down, a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed in with the rain, the wind blowing 50 mph. Minutes later I returned to the house and turned the TV to the weather channel.

It's going to be bad weather all day long, so I put the boat back in the garage, went back in the house, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my idiot husband is out fishing in that crap?" :D

Makes ya think HuH? :D

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Sure glad I slept in that day.....
    'Carpe Diem' does not mean "fish of the day."

Post Thanks / Like

that is why talk should be kept at a minimum in the bedroom - you might hear something that should not have been said - for you ears anyway
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking you do realize ....

that Larry has "remanufactured" a "joke" that has circulated for some time now ........

all in good fun, right Larry ...............cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cp

My wife sent that to me from where she works. I never seen it before and I do know where she is at every sat. morning atleast while we're at the camp. :D :D

I thought it was pretty funny myself. :D

Hell there ain't no way any of us has heard every joke out there....too damn many of them.

Larry

whiplash Guest

Default jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    My wife sent that to me from where she works. I never seen it before and I do know where she is at every sat. morning atleast while we're at the camp. :D :D

I thought it was pretty funny myself. :D

Hell there ain't no way any of us has heard every joke out there....too damn many of them.

Larry
    keep them comin ----LOL :D

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I thought so too ...

Larry :D ... got that joke from my cuz in Ohio, via e-mail, sometime early last year. She knows I'm big into fishing - so she always forwards any "fishing related" jokes she finds.
    Just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea ... we all already know how the "printed" words, in a post, can be misconstrued. ..........cp

Post Thanks / Like

Hadnt heard that one before just then my girlfriend almost lost it shes still laughing and pixking on me about it and she read 20 mins ago............. Tight lines