Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sportsman Channel

Post Thanks / Like

Question Sportsman Channel

Am I the only one that is having problems gettingon the sportsman channel? Everytime I try to get on it I get a message that says the program I am trying to view is unavailable. Just wondering if something is wrong with my connection or is there no shows available anymore.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nope its not just you, I believe this problem has been on going for over a week. I tried to email them, and the messages where sent back saying that they couldnt be delivered. So who knows?
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default I hear you

I have never been able to get on. I gave up and just bought the crappie shows on dvd.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

pat:

Their movie section has not worked right for the last two weeks. I gave up on trying to watch the shows over the internet. I sent them an email and I asked Russ to ask them was what going on. All the good shows with people that I know personally are almost over and I am not going to waste anymore time trying to see the shows unless I hear that the problem has been fixed.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Can you guys let everyone know when it works, I love watching crappie shows.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer