Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The lost rod episode

Post Thanks / Like

Default The lost rod episode

I had me a boat ride Wednesday from my bud Ez . We went 4 in the pontoon to the far end of the world it seems . we ran the entire lake and it takes us about 40 minutes to get where we think they might be .Now mind you they in fact were where we thought they might be and to be sure it was fun stuff ripping lips .
    We hit submerged timber and some visible as well and had us a few laughs and boxed a few fish as well .Some bit bare jigs ,some bit minnows and some wanted jigs tipped with nibbles . Many locations had herds of fish but only a handful would bite .
    so later when the sun went west and it was time to call it we rolled into Ez's fish camp dock location right when it got good and dark .Well there was a gaggle of ducks in the green light picking off fry and a bluegill under them and sandbass as well . So before we left I picked up that there PURPLE rod I gave my buds daughter that I ketched a while back in another lake .
    So there you go , The lost rod got into them and got pulled on some and got to be raised from the dead and put back into service as an item that might ketch some fish
    At first when we left said dock area Ez thought it might be best if I covered my face up so no one would follow us to our newest secret location btw
    so I obliged him until we got well under way ….
    stay tuned and have a great day and remember this , it could have happened just like the story goes
    p.s. yes I got me a bowl of fillets too and NO none was sandbass,they were just for fun and got to go on after we played with them some
    Attached Images Attached Images             
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Well, we will see, nice pics & post!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish. Thanks for sharing.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch and pics.

Post Thanks / Like