Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default This weekend

I'm gonna hit it hard this weekend. Should be a lot of fish being caught. Hope the wind calms down a bit.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be camping down at Bucksaw this week and weekend. Prefishing for company tournament on Sat. Hopefully the water will clear up just a bit. Should be a good time to be on the water. If you are going to be over that way let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Bucksaw is where I will be. What's your rig? Mine is a Tracker Pro Team 185
    w/90hp Merc. Aluminum in color.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

if it picks up there I'd say you old boys are in the right area to WACk'EM GOOD
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I will be in a gold and brown champion with a 175 merc. on back. I will be camping down there Thursday through Sunday. Tracker pop up camper and black Z-71 with large Champion sticker in back window. It would be nice to have a crappie.com sticker on truck, camper, and boat then others would know to stop and give each other a shout. Hope to see ya. Jared

Post Thanks / Like

I got everything loaded and ready. sterett creek report that came out this morning sounds promising. Catching males on banks. Taking the kids tommorow. Then trading them in on Friday morning for our two foreign exchange students. Should be an adventure for them if fish are on the banks. I have had them out in the boat a few times but with little success. Either way they will have fun. And they are looking forward to the camping also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15
    I will be camping down at Bucksaw this week and weekend. Prefishing for company tournament on Sat. Hopefully the water will clear up just a bit. Should be a good time to be on the water. If you are going to be over that way let me know.
    All you guys going to the campground at Bucksaw should look up that section known as "Brown Town" and look up drfishjd (Jim). He has been there for several days . He knows Truman and will be able to help.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Jim is located in A-Loop at Bucksaws campground.He is in the far end and stays in a Conquest camper.There will be a sign stuck out by the road that says Brown Town.I stopped in on him last weekend and had a beer.If anyone can tell ya where they are at he can.:D

Post Thanks / Like

We are staying in the c-loop. I will swing by and see if I can catch him Friday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry I missed you guys

Well hell. It's hard to follow the posts when you're on the water. Fishing was relatively tough with lots of small fish up shallow. We probably caught 120 fish on Thursday and only managed to keep 20. Lots of doubles (two guys catching) on jigs 20 inches under a bobber. Friday they were deeper - 6 feet - and the shallow fish were gone. Nice thing was that the fish were almost all nice ones - 10 to 12 inches. We got 22 on Friday and were glad to have them - most everyone else at Bucksaw kept fishing shallow and had a tough time. Saturday they'd backed out further and we had to dip deeper trees. We quit at about 11:30 a.m. and I headed home, after eleven days. It really hadn't started up good by Bucksaw and, now that I'm home for a couple weeks, I'm pretty sure that I'll miss the best of it. When I left the surface temp in front of the Marina was still about 58 - 59 degrees, Once it hits about 63, it's gonna be on fire - and I'll be in Los Angeles. Crap. Good luck, guys. Hammer 'em for me.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast