Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ? for Zimmie

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ? for Zimmie

Hey Zimmie, I went to the crappie tournament at glendale. I did not see you there. Did you go? My son and I fished and we did not do that well. It was my sons first tournament and he had a good time. We did win a couple of shirts in the drawing but all in all it was a good day. I like the lake, I just need to get up there and try to fish it more. The winning weight was 13lbs, we had just a touch over 5lbs. Next year I hope to do better. We need to hook up so you can show me all of your hotspots(lol)
    The guys and gals did a good job and ran that tournament very well. Thanks
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Tounament

Bob, did you get any info from them on how to do a tounament? Keith

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Keith, I did not but, I told Ray (the guy who ran the tournament) That I would call him to talk about it. It was just too crazy for him to stop and talk at any great length about it at the time.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bob G
    Hey Zimmie, I went to the crappie tournament at glendale. I did not see you there. Did you go? My son and I fished and we did not do that well. It was my sons first tournament and he had a good time. We did win a couple of shirts in the drawing but all in all it was a good day. I like the lake, I just need to get up there and try to fish it more. The winning weight was 13lbs, we had just a touch over 5lbs. Next year I hope to do better. We need to hook up so you can show me all of your hotspots(lol)
    The guys and gals did a good job and ran that tournament very well. Thanks
    Hey Bob G, Sorry about not getting back to you, Farting Computer and internet was screwed up for over a month. How is the crappie club comming along? Is there still interest in it? Sorry I didn't get to Glendale for the tourny, that lake needs to be fished alot to know the spots were the big ones hang out at. I mostly fish the left branch of the Lake. When I go, but there is so many small ones there. How is your Home Lake doing? I have been fishing Shenango off and on for the last 2 months. Doing real good out there fish are suspending now and having good luck trolling for them, with twisters . Hope to see you on the water ! or let me know if I can help you with getting club started.... Zimmy

Post Thanks / Like

Zimmie, I went to crooked creek today. We brought home 8 keepers (10" and bigger) and one channel cat. It was a good morning but when the fog burned off so did the bite.
    Please read the KCA post and let me know if you can make it and what you think.
    Sorry I did not get back to you sooner just too many things going on.
    tight lines..
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff