HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tite Lok

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tite Lok

Does anyone know if they are still in business? Been calling their customer service number with no response. A message states to leave a voicemail and it will be returned in 1 business day.... Haven’t gotten a returned phone call.

Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely love there single pole holders but never could get a call back either
    Thanks Jwater thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Poor customer service makes me wish I hadn’t bought a companies product, especially when there's so many other good ones out there.
    Likes wicklundrh LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jwater View Post
    Poor customer service makes me wish I hadn’t bought a companies product, especially when there's so many other good ones out there.
    No truer word could be spoken!

Unfortunatley, my bet is that you can get them to respond via E-mail, twitter, facebook, or any of the other social media sites that a large majority of companies are utilizing these days.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a potential sponsor a few years ago. We were in direct talks regarding social media. They asked me: what social media platforms do you use to promote the products and companies that sponsor you. I replied: "other than social forums (such as Crappie Dot Com) I don't use any! They were concerned that their word or message would not be heard. My reply....

Sir: You sell a 75k to 90k boat. Do you know what the median age of users are on social media platforms such as twitter, snapchat, and all the others (his reply was NO). I asked if his marketing department knew what the median age was. He said he didn't know.

I asked him what his target market was to sell these high dollar boats. By target market, I meant median age demographic. Before he could answer I said, your target market is people with disposable income that can "afford" to purchase your products. The median age on the social media platforms is NOT your target market. They are not established in their careers, don't have disposable income, and in most cases will NOT be in the market to purchase one of your boats for the better part of 30 years!

My point in this is that many of these companies see what benefits OTHER companies get out of social media. Unforuntately, those benefits do not transition over to them. The reason is that the people they sell their products to are in age group or demograph that do not use social media.

For the record, the median age group of Facebook in the United States is 40.7 years old. It is the oldest median age group of social media on the planet. In other words, I wouldn't be marketing college tuition on Facebook just as I wouldn't market a 95K boat on snapchat or twitter!
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"
    Likes Hat55 LIKED above post
    Thanks M R Dux, Jwater thanked you for this post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I checked the Tite Lok company website today....no customer service phone number or any other phone numbers are listed on their web site. The only contact info given is to contact them on Face book or Twitter
    Tite-Lok Rod Holders and Fishing Smart Products
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

G

I was able to find it directly on their website:

Name:  titelok.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  11.6 KB
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

This is also on their website: It is the exact same number as above.
    The reference to facebook on their site is for the wording "Connect" and not "contact".

Name:  titelok.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  15.2 KB
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much, I’ll keep trying!!!! Gonna be in the market for two new sets of rod holders real soon. I understand one of the members on here comes highly recommended.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much, I’ll keep trying!!!! Gonna be in the market for two new sets of rod holders real soon. I understand one of the members on here comes highly recommended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast