HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Fishing Course

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Fishing Course

Ran across this training site saying it can teach you all kinds of secrets for catching crappie. I’m of the mindset it’s a waste of money but was wondering if anyone has tried it and thought it was worth it.

The Instant Crappie Catching Tricks E-Kit!

I figure anything I would need to know I could learn right here on CDC.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha, I'm willing to learn about crappie anytime but I must see that the teacher don't need to be taught......LOL
    Likes silverside LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave336 View Post
    Ran across this training site saying it can teach you all kinds of secrets for catching crappie. I’m of the mindset it’s a waste of money but was wondering if anyone has tried it and thought it was worth it.

The Instant Crappie Catching Tricks E-Kit!

I figure anything I would need to know I could learn right here on CDC.
    No, it's not worth the money. Dan Eggertsen just trolls websites like this one and picks out various "secrets" and incorporates them into his scheme. Like, for instance, this little jewel : What is vertical casting? | Ask Crappie Fishing

Hmmmm .... wonder where he got that idea ?? Maybe from here : Crappie Pappy Article (written & posted years prior to his 2007 posting) Funny how the "name" of the technique & how it's performed are so similar .... wait, let me rephrase that : He basically stole the technique's name & function.

Here's a thread on this same person, about basically the same "info kit" (under a different name) : https://www.crappie.com/crappie/main...dan-eggertsen/
    Likes Slab, silverside, wicklundrh LIKED above post
    Thanks shipahoy41 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That’s sort of what I was thinking. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Those that can, can, those that can't, teach or so I've been told many times over.
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Save your money SuperDave...You could probably teach him a couple Crappy Fishing Tricks to put more crappy in the boat...
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah I’ve already discarded link and moved on. All that money I saved maybe I can by more jig heads......lol
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

with you tube available and folks like Sk and a few others giving up EVERY darn secret there ever was on ketchn crappie I am of the opinion the teaching how to is a for free venue .
    besides who wants to learn to fish ?
    that aint really much fun at all , but ketchn fish is really fun
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

I think most instruction video's about pretty much anything is nothing more than stolen ideas. How many years people been fishing? What new could possibly come along? I think beginner's are the one's those things get sold to! Well, not me though. Get all I need right here! First year crappie fishing and it's going pretty good. Only know how to find them need weed beds but catch enough there I don't really need the rest of the spot's till I run into a place with no weed beds!
    Likes trypman1 LIKED above post
    Thanks DRFISHDUCK thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I read it about half way through. Born on a river bank, lived 3 years in the woods all alone when he was a kid surviving on crappie..... I thought it was just a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast