Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I知 gonna have some good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I知 gonna have some good time.

Got new bait come in to try out for this day off, I can稚 wait to use them. Which one do you like the best? And I like those of CB slider grub so I had to ordered another bag lol. I think a few more are coming, not really sure how many baits I ordered. I think I知 going BASS crazy, oops no crappies crazy lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Likes S10CHEVY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club! You can't have too many bait. Best part is, they all catch 'em at one time or another. More fun than a barrel of monkeys!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I warned you about that "Bait Monkey" whispering in your ear !!

I do know that the Mr Crappie Slabalicious in "popsicle" color .... WILL catch Crappie !! I use it a LOT when Pushing jigs, and it's been known to out perform many other offerings I've used. I don't use it so much when casting, deferring to the Charlie Brewer Slider grub. My all time favorite color in the CB Slider is Junebug/Chartreuse.

That larvae looking creature thingy could be dyed to represent several different emerging water critter larvae ... like dragonfly, caddisfly, or damselfly ... and could be a killer when used during their emergence. Black Crappie tend to eat more critters like these & crustaceans than White Crappie.

Luck2ya with your new stuff !! Keep us posted on how you do with them.

Post Thanks / Like

I go to a store with a sporting good section,I will hit it! Have a hard time not getting new stuff! I've got lot' of those plastics now, more than I'll probably ever use. What I need is a bigger tackle bag to carry them in. Of course when I get that, it mean's there's gonna be room for more stuff, which I'm required to buy! Do that till the tackle bag is full and then get another tackle bag. I remember as a kid I'd get a few hooks and a coffee can with worms and catch fish, wonder if that still works? :-)

One more though, where did you find that box of paint? I've got several ton's of different jigs with unpainted head's I really should paint. Then of course I'll have paint left over and need to buy more jig's to use it up. Probably get to many new jig's and need another box of paint! This is one viscous circle!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Fischer View Post
    I go to a store with a sporting good section,I will hit it! Have a hard time not getting new stuff! I've got lot' of those plastics now, more than I'll probably ever use. What I need is a bigger tackle bag to carry them in. Of course when I get that, it mean's there's gonna be room for more stuff, which I'm required to buy! Do that till the tackle bag is full and then get another tackle bag. I remember as a kid I'd get a few hooks and a coffee can with worms and catch fish, wonder if that still works? :-)

One more though, where did you find that box of paint? I've got several ton's of different jigs with unpainted head's I really should paint. Then of course I'll have paint left over and need to buy more jig's to use it up. Probably get to many new jig's and need another box of paint! This is one viscous circle!
    I got this box from Amazon, it is sample size box which include pretty much everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Dollar store nail polish.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales