Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cedar Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cedar Creek

going to cedar creek next wweekend off hwy 198 where bridge cross lake close to southwood shores {i think correct name[ any thing goin on closew to there? as far as Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

This time of year I would fish the bridge columns. I've heard that they have been productive. As the water warms up start to fish the private boat houses. I wear them out there.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am going to try those bridge columns soon, if it would only warm up some!

calebdgreen Guest

Crappie are not bitting at the usual spots. Last year they really started bitting good on mothers day. I fished all weekend and did not catch one crappie.

Fishing between 12-18ft brushpiles and boat docks 10-13 ft water.

Post Thanks / Like

I am GOING TO FISH CEDAR CREEK before I leave E Tx. for Abilene! My MRI showed two loose screws (LOL) on my latest exam. This has killed my fishing. I went six years hurting after my double fusion at Tyler, one fusion at Tyler never took. I have faith in Dallas Baylor, even though the loose screws! Hope to see you all on the water soon. Good Luck All

Post Thanks / Like

I heard it from a guide on CC that the fish were all over the bridges holding on the cross beams. He also said that any dock with some shade in 6' plus water is producing also. He said it is easy fishing right now.