Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: For Bandit trollers

Post Thanks / Like

Default For Bandit trollers

I went to their web-site and e-mailed them asking for a color chart and they sent me a product catalog, man do they ever have a lot of colors. I need to save for a year to get all I want.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Steve, I have seen a new color I think. It looks kinda like the Louisiana Shad but has a flat finish.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

I will try to get the color chart. If you get a chance try the awesome pink, mad cow, and chartruese. Actually anything and chart is good. I sometimes do pretty good with pearl also. I tried alot of colors but i find out i keep comming back to these. If i am trolling Bandits i never have a time where i do not have an awesome pink out. Solid chart sometimes will rival it and mad cow is very solid for me.

Let us know what colors work best for you and lately i have been trolling jigs. I will probably start in May and June with Bandits but i have a friend that trolled deep with 300's last week that did pretty good. I am sometimes amazed at how small a fish will try to bite a Bandit, Most of the time you catch good big fish but i have seen bream try to bite it, small crappie and small stripes. Last year i caught a good big bream and i thought to myself, how did he think he was going to swallow that.

Post Thanks / Like

Have not found an awesome pink yet, having good luck with the trans. red craw tho. Also good are pearl redeye, pearl splatter back and parrot. I can't find mad cow in the book will look at the web-site. Found it on the web-site, it is not in the book, wild looking. Bingo, where you located and where do you get those colors?
    Last edited by SteveJ; 04-21-2007 at 02:13 PM.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

hey steveJ if you still want a good pink troller check out the wally marshall crankbaits