Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Latest news

Post Thanks / Like

Default Latest news

What's up everyone, today is a good day. I finally bought my license and I am ready to get down to business. Here is the latest fishing info - Crappie, I repeat Crappie are being caught on belleville lake and ford lake. Try your usual places - Sandy's Marina, belleville bridge and anywhere else you usually go. I have been told this, I am going to see for myself. Some info came from a phone call to South Street Tackle. For all of you Walleye guys, try the Detroit river and Trenton channel all the way down to U.S. Steel. Try handling, jigging and live bait - crawer harnesses with bright color blades. I plan on being up in the belleville/ypsilanti area on Sat. and Sun. If anybody goes and does any good, drop a line any lets everyone know. Another thing to remember is to clean up after yourself and try to get others to do the same, if we don't we can't blame anyone else, let's keep it clean, remember kids follow what adults do and say, so watch your speech also. See you on Sunday with a follow-up report. Let's make Michigan the Top spot on the board.

Post Thanks / Like

Might be out there as well sunday afternoon @ sandy's marina,otherwise i'll be at ford lake.Haven't decided where i want to go yet.

dmitch28 Guest

Default Belleville lake

I went out to belleville lake fish the rawsonville bridge no luck but it was my second time fishing the lake. I talk to some other guys that fish the belleville bridge they said it was slow. I'm not really sure were to go and how to fish the lake. so thats about all the info I can give you.

I have never fish ford lake is there any info you can give me for ford lake? any info would be great, also is there any bait stores by ford lake?

Good luck and be safe

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't make it today,wanted to go to cabela's instead in the morning then had to do some yardwork.Spended a little more money than i wish i did...haha.

Ford lake,only 2 places i fish are one off of rawsonville road & bridge road(it's a dam) and the other is on grove road,just before the highway there is a little turn off.Right by the Plant on I 94.There is a park(i forget the name) and i see some fishing done there.Not sure if you have to pay to get in the park though.

Belleville lake,i fish either sandy's marina(dam) or take belleville road over pass 94 on the docks(usally produces in the summertime).

Planning on making a trip to lake erie and st.clairs once i make time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default No crappie, just sm bass

We went up to belleville, but decided to go to Riverside park near Eastern mich. university. Fished under a bridge and did not see or catch any crappie. The only thing we caught were a couple of silver bass, some white perch, walleye and I caught about 10 sm bass in the 11/2 - 21/2 lb range. Still it was a good day. Took a couple of pic of the bass, will post them later.