HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Father’s Day Thoughts

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Father’s Day Thoughts

First off, I want to wish every Dad out there the best Fathers Day a man could ever ask for. I was watching Zona and his guest Mark Menendez this morning and Mark said something that stirred my mind. He spoke of what fatherhood was to him and it made a lot of sense to me, but we seldom hear anyone speak of it. Responsibility and those behind us.

We weren’t born knowing how to be a Dad and do what it takes to build and maintain a family. From the time we were able to follow Dad, or an uncle or Grandpa around, we were in school. Those who came before us showed us the way doing the lions share of the work, minding what they said because it had an impression on you. These are the people that made us who we are today, and we need to remember them and lift them up on this day that we are honored for who we are. I know that those that came before me had their hands full with this one, and I thank the Lord Above for the time they took bringing me along. Maybe when we gather today, and say grace before the meal we may gather around, we mention their name because remember, there are those that are watching us as they come along. Enjoy your day fella’s........Skeet
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes Redge, Sup, tlefire, S10CHEVY, wannabe fisherman LIKED above post
    Thanks Retired2Fish thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

back at you sir
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Thanks skeetbum thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Father's Day, everyone!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks skeetbum thanked you for this post

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I stopped by the cemetery this morning to say a prayer over the graves of the Fathers in my family. I also said a prayer over the grave of a friend who was killed in Vietnam who never got to be a father.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes Redge, USMA65, Retired2Fish, S10CHEVY LIKED above post
    Thanks skeetbum, tlefire thanked you for this post