no , but when I did I thought how unfair is this
    them poor little unsuspecting fish
    and me with a jig above them
    not fair at all I promise
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes trypman1, Redge, stormcloud, S10CHEVY, Marvin LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Putting one in my boat this weekend, just waiting on a few things I ordered to finish up.
    "Alive without breath, as cold as death; never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking."

Post Thanks / Like

it's a tool and till it comes down a lot in cost not many will use it. like everything else operator error will keep many from using it as much. have a elite ti myself and rarely use it as fishing from shore is easier than taking boat out. but that's just me.

Post Thanks / Like

Watched a fishing show yesterday and they were using one and plucking one crappie right after another out of a brush pile. Got me to thinking that how much of an effect the unit will have on the fish population. Each new invention is making fishing easier. With the livescope you could actually clean out the fish on piles. Give it another 10 years or so and they will have a heliogram in 3D. Should only run around 5 grand.

Post Thanks / Like

States will just have to tighten up daily and possession limits.
    Likes chaunc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Central Minn View Post
    States will just have to tighten up daily and possession limits.

so we all will have to suffer because a few can now buy their skills? swell!

now any goober can go buy x-ray vision and do what us lifers can do without any electronics. sad to think of. by the time regulations are needed it will be too late to stop it.

post mite have been started for laughs but im not sure this topic will end so funny. the fishing/social media sites on the net already do plenty of damage with lake names and hot bites. small waters can be fished down to a waste of time.

Post Thanks / Like

Ketchn, I'm 55 years old. I have one and it's not cheating. Its REVENGE!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks Stumpy04 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by river scum View Post
    so we all will have to suffer because a few can now buy their skills? swell!

now any goober can go buy x-ray vision and do what us lifers can do without any electronics. sad to think of. by the time regulations are needed it will be too late to stop it.

post mite have been started for laughs but im not sure this topic will end so funny. the fishing/social media sites on the net already do plenty of damage with lake names and hot bites. small waters can be fished down to a waste of time.
    Smaller limits special restrictions on some lakes. It's the way it's been going for a long time in Minn... Most of our daily limit( except perch 20daily 40 in possession)is our possession limit..if you catch 10 crappie (daily limit) it's your possession limit too..you got to eat some to legally catch and keep some more.

Post Thanks / Like

Live scope will only be as good as the user.....

Same as any other fishn equipment.....
    Likes fiveeyes, LedHed, Cane Pole, chaunc, 1187mg, Redge, NIMROD LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

it was joke yawl , we actually didn't use the livescope , he turned it on when we were drifting open water to work out some bugs in the power supply and cables
    he has it rigged up as hand held portable unit , we used the panoptics instead as our actual tool to find the fish .
    I would much rather feel my way thru them , than watch my way thru them most days
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes LedHed, cknowles673 LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast