HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie jigs.....the dual threath !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie jigs.....the dual threath !!!

Go to YouTube and search for Cole and Jay and:

FISHING For BIG BULLFROGS?!?!?! INSANE CATCH, CLEAN, & COOK BBQ FROGLEGS!!! DELICIOUS!!!

Likes ET Fish LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Likes quadlee LIKED above post
    Thanks Redge thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That is just cool! I would have never thought about jigging frogs! Challenge accepted!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been to 2 worlds fairs and 3 goat ropings and I've never seen anything like that!

I feel sheltered. I've gigged them and shot them with a 22 rifle and pistol, but I've never heard of jigging frogs.

Too cool.

Post Thanks / Like

Man is it ever fun. Works good in daylight to, just gotta be sneaky

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FurFlyin View Post
    I've been to 2 worlds fairs and 3 goat ropings and I've never seen anything like that!

I feel sheltered. I've gigged them and shot them with a 22 rifle and pistol, but I've never heard of jigging frogs.

Too cool.
    You left out something about a buzzard.? I always got my frogs the way you did, but that looks fun!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

I have gigged, caught or shot 1000s of frogs but, have never even heard about that. Skeeters are so bad here now froging is tough.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never heard of jigging for frogs. But, this reminds me of how we used to catch them with top water bass baits on an ultra light rod in the daytime. It was almost as fun as top water bass fishing. We would cast way back up in the weeds or in the moss and twitch the mouse, frog or whatever floating rubber bait we were using. The frogs just couldn’t stand it and would jump on. It was a blast as they used all four webbed feet fighting the whole way in. Plus, you usually got to see the strike just like a bass coming up and exploding on a top water bait. I hadn’t thought about that for years until seeing this video. Lots of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I used to jig for bullfrogs about 50 years ago . it is insane action and makes ketchn fish seem like nothing and you best have a real strong jig hook because a big bullfrog will for sure straighten out your hook . they will strike a jig hard and lose them there froggy brains on the hook set no doubt
    when I saw the post I remembered being a teenager and what fun it was bringing them to my nanny who loved frog legs .
    one thing for certain it looks lots easier at night from a boat ….I did it in the daylight from the bank and stalked the frogs
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ET Fish View Post
    You left out something about a buzzard.? I always got my frogs the way you did, but that looks fun!
    I've never heard that line with anything about buzzards, but then again, I'd never heard about frog fishing until last night either. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast