Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Two for Tuesday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Two for Tuesday

Made the run to my muddy water spot in the am before work and made a second run to my pretty clear water spot in the afternoon after work .
    Both spots made for some pretty busy jig dipping no doubt. The mud waters produced a few larger fish and once again they were up high in the water column .Spot 2 fish were deeper as we typically see in clearer water conditions .
    dropped some white, some orange , some purple and a blue as well .
    the white and orange in the mud water and the purple and blue in the clearer water and yes i tried orange a bit the clearer water and it went pretty ok till something broke me off .
    the lakes are closing in my area rapidly and several have no ramp access and it seems to get worse daily . the spawn is winding down and i did manage 2 fish under a float at spot one and one male at the other spot that that was half colored .
    The rain just keeps coming and its raining yet again as i type . i was going to hunt 4 legged hogs this am but i think i will take a rain check on it . I thought about maybe a jig dip later in the day around town here ,but that might not happen as well .
    been busy to beat the band lately and only got wet a jig 3 times in 5 days …..NOT good .
    the one thing that's for certain is fish like water and we have quite a large amount of it right now in the dfw area .
    hope you enjoy the photos and have a great day .
    P>S> mothers day is tomorrow and its best if you plan to make it a good one
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Incredible. You never cease to amaze me with these reports. Best part is, you are certainly not partial to any particular color scheme in your jigs.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."
    Likes hdhntr, Spoonminnow LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

AND best fish this week off the shore took a blue chart btw …..in case you wondered brother and tore up my bait as well darnit
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes hdhntr, S10CHEVY, SuperDave336, Redge, Just_Bass LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow look at that last fish! Huge mouth, how big was it Outlaw? Good that you still get out. all the rain we are getting in STL area is so discouraging to wanting to get out or even doing yard and garden work around house. now if I could only convince my stubborn wife to move to our lake condo full time would be fishing more! Too worried about her "stuff" and how far from grandkids. Trying to reset her priorities!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdhntr View Post
    Wow look at that last fish! Huge mouth, how big was it Outlaw? Good that you still get out. all the rain we are getting in STL area is so discouraging to wanting to get out or even doing yard and garden work around house. now if I could only convince my stubborn wife to move to our lake condo full time would be fishing more! Too worried about her "stuff" and how far from grandkids. Trying to reset her priorities!
    I dont know for sure what it weighed ,she was around 16 or better long and around 2 I imagine, I let it go

Post Thanks / Like

As always some nice photos and fish way to go and thanks for sharing enjoy your stories and photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Hook buried in the roof = some good hook setting.... Nice catches....

Post Thanks / Like

a skull hooked fish is likely going get photographed ,but you know brother sometimes them web hook ketches are much easier to unhook and thus affording me less wasted time getting my jig back where it belongs in the water ….just saying