HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Praying for those effected by this round of storms

Post Thanks / Like

Default Praying for those effected by this round of storms

News reports of several tornados, and 7 inches of rain in the last 24 hrs. Lots of flooding, damaged homes, but as of 0500 hrs. no loss of life. Many injuries but thank the lord no deaths yet. Please be safe everyone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph
    Likes Tomcat12, RoughriverRick, KO Joe, S10CHEVY LIKED above post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My prayers join yours my friend. We ask for complete healing, comfort for those who lost loved ones, and a restoration as God restored Job.

Name:  If God brings you to it.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  60.5 KB
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes KO Joe LIKED above post
    Thanks Jamesdean thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Severe weather in the spring can be a dangerous and scary thing for everyone and can happen in very short notice. I also join my prayers with everyone else's that everyone be kept safe and make good decisions during rough weather... especially if you find yourself caught somewhere without a basement or sturdy structure. Praying that the Lord will build a hedge around all of His Precious Children and take the wind shear away... especially away from our those living in what's known as Tornado Alley. Amen.
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17
    Thanks Jamesdean thanked you for this post