Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissimmee river

Swanie Guest

Default Kissimmee river

Went to the Kissimmee river Tue. & Wed.
    Tue. we got 41 real nice crappies. We had 12 that were in the 1 1/2 to 2 pound range. We were fishing with Teezur jigs tip with a minnow. The color did not matter to much today.
    Went out today and we ended up with 21 nice crappies. Came in early do the the rain. We caught most of the crappies on a white Teezur jig with a green & yellow body tip with a minnow.

Later Swanie

whiplash Guest

Talking kissimmee river

Quote Originally Posted by Swanie
    Went to the Kissimmee river Tue. & Wed.
    Tue. we got 41 real nice crappies. We had 12 that were in the 1 1/2 to 2 pound range. We were fishing with Teezur jigs tip with a minnow. The color did not matter to much today.
    Went out today and we ended up with 21 nice crappies. Came in early do the the rain. We caught most of the crappies on a white Teezur jig with a green & yellow body tip with a minnow.

Later Swanie
    way to go swanie ---whens the fish fry ? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default I catch 'em...you keep 'em !!

Yeah, Swanie...and remember..if you need another limit..you
    can keep all that I catch when you show me your spots !!!
    Hey, Frank...think there's any other crappie guys in Highlands
    County??

Swanie Guest

Default Kissimmee river

HI! If any of you crappie fisherman want to hook up, just let me know & bring your boat and poles and we can meet and I will show you the area we are fishing. You will need jigs and some minnows.

Later Swanie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

whiplash Guest

Angry highland county

Quote Originally Posted by tnvol
    Yeah, Swanie...and remember..if you need another limit..you
    can keep all that I catch when you show me your spots !!!
    Hey, Frank...think there's any other crappie guys in Highlands
    County??
    I have meet two --if I saw them catch a fish they would denigh [sp] it ---

whiplash Guest

Default hookin -up

I ask once and you said you were starting at okee-tanee ---what time do you start ? if I could get my old body over there in time I would be interested ----- I could show you my spots on istokopka --- but you,d be crazy to leave yours

Swanie Guest

Default Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by whiplash
    I ask once and you said you were starting at okee-tanee ---what time do you start ? if I could get my old body over there in time I would be interested ----- I could show you my spots on istokopka --- but you,d be crazy to leave yours

Swanie Guest

I have been hooking up the boat at 6 AM and going down to the river and launching around 6:30 Like to get out on the water just before day light.
    I am staying at the KOA camp grounds on HWY 441.
    Let me know if it works out for you.

Later Swanie

Post Thanks / Like

Swanie. .

We are hitting the road in a few hours. Will be launching at the public ramp on the other side of the bridge from Okeetantie campground.

If you see 3 young men in a gry/black maronn stripe boat from KY, that's us.

Hope we have as much luck as you are doing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kentucky

What part of Kentucky?
    I winter in central Fl. on the Harris chain and spend the summers in Lexington.
    Used to fish the Big "O", but have'nt in 4-5 years. The fishing has always been good for me in my area. It is effected by the weather but, usually clears up in a couple days.
    Joe

QUOTE=Nathan Giles]Swanie. .

We are hitting the road in a few hours. Will be launching at the public ramp on the other side of the bridge from Okeetantie campground.

If you see 3 young men in a gry/black maronn stripe boat from KY, that's us.

Hope we have as much luck as you are doing.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast