HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Secrets

Post Thanks / Like

Default Top Secrets

And I'll show you they work.....

Likes TeeDee, S10CHEVY, cva34, ad1974, TerryD LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you again SK, this another great informative video. I really enjoyed it. Congrats on some really nice fish too.
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

And again, nice video. Can’t wait to see the bluegill / shell cracker videos.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nicely done! I concur with your braid/leader knot, the Albright, but I use the Alberto, which is just a tad more to it. After several seasons of tying, I can do it in pretty stiff breeze now on the water, with little trouble. A little practice goes a long way.

Thanks again!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

I've been kind of a wimp on those gusty days right after a front, using those days to work on the yard. I see that just because it is windy don't mean you can't vertical jig. Good video.
    "Alive without breath, as cold as death; never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking."

Post Thanks / Like

when its windy SK uses one pound jigheads …..or at least that's what one feels like when I tie it on ….
    I promise to watch the video when I have a lil more time ….
    today was up at 4 to go ketch by 5 to be home by 7 to make breakfast, head to hunt easter eggs before lunch, buffet lunch with the kid before the movies then off to the park till 5 and stop at the ice cream shop before coming in to make dinner for her ….just sat down
    dad day is a busy one I tell ya ….
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Ketchen, sounds like your as busy on dads day as I am on the weekends momma comes in off the road...run,run,run then run some more. All to get her and her food ready to go back out again in a two day period. Get her and her stuff in the truck home, unloaded into the house put away everything. go grocery shopping, come home and put the refrigerated items away, then take the dry goods back to the truck. Come home and do dinner. the next day it's clean her coolers, and be mommas suite chef...and containerize, vacuum seal all that and freeze it. Sunday its get everything still at the house, (i.e. clothes, food and such) over to her truck and loaded before finally getting a chance to relax, before she goes out Monday morning, usually around 5am...whew. But I love her, I used to do that job myself and understand it, so it don't bother me too much.
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter ////fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Great video SK...I enjoy the talking/info you give out and the slab catching,I wouldnt shorten them up at all they're good as is.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all of you for your time watching and giving the uplifting comments....
    Great to hear y'all enjoyed it....

AD1974 that was the exact thoughts I got from most so I'll keep the same format but will try'n narrate more live....

Ketchn you know we gotta keep that big bow out of our lines when the wind is blow'n like crazy to feel that thump....1lb.... come on now you gotta get rid of that lil whippy rod....LOL

Jawjatek sometimes on those windy days the fish bite very well.... As long as you can get to some protected waters safely....

Crestliner I'll have to check that Alberto out although I've been totally satisfied with the Albright....

Chaunc that time is coming soon.... BIG gills, yes sir....

Jamesdean thanks, i'm very glad to hear you enjoyed...

Hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did thanks....
    Likes Jamesdean, ad1974 LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast