Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: No crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default No crappie

Well I've been trying out the nibbles in the tube for the past 3 days and haven't caught a single crappie. I haven't been catching them as much in the past 2 weeks though. That's why I bought the nibbles hopefully getting a limit. Although the crappie didn't turn up I did catch a bunch of good sized bass.

For the people that catfish I posted a question in the catfish forum.
    He that does the truth comes into the light
    Free the people through music!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Some one on here says fish where they is and not where they ain't. It always applies. Wish I said it first.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

That's why they call it fishing, not catching. Hang in there, we all have dry spells. Don't hesitate to try different things like fishinging deeper and shallower slower or faster or change location. Sooner or later you will hit a combo that will work. That's the challenge of fishing. Good luck and keep on trying.

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody has dry spells the crappie move, thats the fun about it. having to find the fish in the conditions u have that day. its a big puzzle u have to put it together.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes as others said give it time and a chance, but be sure to try different depths and different colors and different methods. Sometime one works when the other does not.

I use nibbles some, but not that much and catch my share pretty regular. However the last couple of times out I had to resort to deeper water and only small crappie were there. The weather, lake level and wind all changing at once is not that great of a time for crappie fishing for me.

Some are still killing them like Cliff and I am going to have to speak with him about that, LOL! Check out his catching limits with post on this board.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!