HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Livescope

Post Thanks / Like

Default Livescope

In the spring tournament at Grenada how many of the boats were using Livescope? And how many of the top places were using it? I guess the question did it have an effect on the outcome?
    Mike Barnett

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am curious about that also.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak for that tournament but here in Texas you can not win without it
    Likes Roy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I really thougt there would be more interest in this question. Only one of my friends that I know of has one and he says it is a "game changer". I've only seen it on youtube but I can imagine it wil be.
    Mike Barnett

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to know also, but have no idea how a man would find out.
    I think if your only looking for 7 big fish, your gonna have to have one

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea if Live Scope was used at Grenada or not but if it was I can certainly tell you it helped. It is absolutely a game changer and has completely changed where and how I fish...and this is on a lake I grew up on...I know it well. I crappie fish for fun and can tell I no longer have any concern and/or doubt I will be fishing in water holding fish. Not only that I know the exact depth their suspending. Live Scope does not make them bite. I still have good days and bad days but even on bad days I know without a doubt I was not fishing dead water.
    Likes CrappieHuntMike, 1187mg, Rammer1961 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

They do mostly spider rigging on Grenada which is not a great application for livescope. I suspect those running the Hummingbird 360 will do much better. Livescope is a game changer but it does not shine when it comes to spider rigging.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
    They do mostly spider rigging on Grenada which is not a great application for livescope. I suspect those running the Hummingbird 360 will do much better. Livescope is a game changer but it does not shine when it comes to spider rigging.
    Not true. I have never used 360 so I can't comment on that but spider rigging is exactly how I'm currently using it and it is awesome. Not only do I search and troll towards productive water I can see their depths at 50' out and I can drop/raise my baits accordingly. Often times I can tell which poles to focus on. It's double my catch and effectiveness on the water.
    Likes blueball, barrelslime, Herewego, 1187mg, Paris LIKED above post
    Thanks Stainless thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Grainraiser have you used Livescope? I have not used it and I thought the same thing but have had others tell me that are using it, a different story. I would love for some spider riggers that are using it to chime in.
    Mike Barnett

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby from MO View Post
    Not true. I have never used 360 so I can't comment on that but spider rigging is exactly how I'm currently using it and it is awesome. Not only do I search and troll towards productive water I can see their depths at 50' out and I can drop/raise my baits accordingly. Often times I can tell which poles to focus on. It's double my catch and effectiveness on the water.
    Exactly,we have been using it spiderrigging,

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast