HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lonely and Shredded are they ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lonely and Shredded are they ...

Well I got to go to our lil lake yesterday and even though it was a cold front high pressure thing we found short water make fish in a pretty fair abundance in several locations . The fish backed of the beds once it got bright outside around 9 30 am as the cloud cover went away . Located our first group by running off several black coyote birds cruising around near them .
    Second group of fish were more scattered than the first along the shore line . Third time was a charm though and on the east side of the lake we found them in numbers . We lost a lot of fish as we typically do because we are not terribly serious about getting them in the boat when we go . My bud lost more than me I think ,but to be sure I lost my fair share as well
    Fourth spot made the 3 spot look lame and fifth spot was a bit slow . Bream time we had planned got cut short and we only found 2 of them before we left. I don't think they were up on beds from what we saw just yet . We managed a bunch of smaller bass in the mix as well and had a right splendid time . Boxed up around 30 fish for my buddy as he wanted some eaters and didn't land any of the larger fish we hooked .
    The fish we managed were all males and looked to be pretty beat down and even backing off the beds we didn't find any female fish staged up. It was a pretty chilly outing but quite nice to be out and pitching floats with my buddy .
    I used only pink and chart and he used only purple and chart and they were sinking the floats really nicely .
    The fish were on beds in around 3 to 5 foot of water as we normally see there and the water clarity is simply beautiful and looks aquarium grade. Steep rocky shorelines were the best spots with very very sharp drop offs . 8 am to 11 am is all I had time to do .
    That's my story and I am sticking to it
    stay tuned and as always KABOOM
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Thanks DHC thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see bunch with their tuxedo's on! Great day with your buddy and a mixed bag o fish which is always fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice. Always a joy to read your post.

Post Thanks / Like

Good read ketch. Thanks for sharing.
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17

Post Thanks / Like

Great post as usual man! I didn’t expect it on my end, but it was a good day for sure. They pulled tighter to cover around the same time you say your fish backed off the beds, but they were still eager to thump it too

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Catchn Ketchn.... Stay At'um...

ezgoing is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was a wimp. I installed a solar light on my new slip, decided it was too cold with the wind blowing and went home to do chores I had been procrastinating on for the past month. All inside, of course.

So you have my admiration for your fortitude and your outstanding catch.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid. -Ben Franklin
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Any day I'm fishing is a good day, regardless of what I catch.
    Likes JimB LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Great job and report!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast