Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wally Marshall Mighty lites on Sale on line

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally Marshall Mighty lites on Sale on line

Hey Crappie anglers all Wally Marshall signature series crappie rods are on sale on-line at BassPro.com for 29.95. This year for 2005 i have a great line of new rods called the Mighty Lites and New Pro series spinning reels and a New Bait cast reel that is dyno-mite 6.3 to 1 ratio nf the smallest bait cast reel on the market today. Also i was reading a thread on this site that mentioned red hooks well i have the new Mr.Crappie Code-Red hooks at Bass Pro shops and other fine dealers. Good Luck Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mr. Crappie - I just bought 2 mighty lites about a month ago - 10 footers - I really likem so far - just have not been able to use em enough here in Carolina lately - I am intrested in the removable seat bases - what kind of seats and swivels do you reccomend to fit on the bases
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr.crappie

How Do The Lites Compare To Thespinning Rods--are They As Sensitive?aiso How Bout The New Spinning Reel?i"ve Got A 6.5 With Sr Thats My Favorite!dennis In Dale Hollow
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr. Crappie

I sure like your Signature series with the Cork Handles. It's been a very Durable rod. Were as some of my other rods have busted tips. Maybe I try one of the mighty Lites
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    Thanks Mr. Crappie - I just bought 2 mighty lites about a month ago - 10 footers - I really likem so far - just have not been able to use em enough here in Carolina lately - I am intrested in the removable seat bases - what kind of seats and swivels do you reccomend to fit on the bases
    Thanks for asking please call Bryce at the Tempress company go to www.tempress.com they are a major seat company and distributes my Double Downs show special two seats and the double down $250.00 cal'm and check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PIGINTHEPIGPEN
    I sure like your Signature series with the Cork Handles. It's been a very Durable rod. Were as some of my other rods have busted tips. Maybe I try one of the mighty Lites
    The Mighty lites are light action rods to where the signature series are a little bit stiffer, if i'm going to fish in the brush alot i would stick with my signature series or pro series. If i'm fishing open water or submerged brush piles, pulling jigs or trolling jigs the mighty lites are mighty strong. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DENNIS BOWERS
    How Do The Lites Compare To Thespinning Rods--are They As Sensitive?aiso How Bout The New Spinning Reel?i"ve Got A 6.5 With Sr Thats My Favorite!dennis In Dale Hollow
    Dennis the new pro series spinning reels are sweet 5 ball bearings, instant anti-reverse and also i have a Wally Marshall pro series 5 ball bearing trigger spinning reel, look out Shimono here i come!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie
    Dennis the new pro series spinning reels are sweet 5 ball bearings, instant anti-reverse and also i have a Wally Marshall pro series 5 ball bearing trigger spinning reel, look out Shimono here i come!!!!!!!!!!
    WM when are you going to have a rear drag like Shimono 2000 has. Planning to get one of your new reels with the trigger and try it.

They have been talking about replacement tips for broken rods in different threads on here. It seems most mojor rod companies offer them (B&M, Outlaw rods, the Richard William series rods), why do they not carry them for your series rods?

Are you going to be at the BPS fishing classic in St. Louis? If so what dates will you be there?
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning on getting 4 10' universal rod/deluxe reel combos friday and getting my spider rig going. Your stuff has always been great in my opinion and I get an awesome discount at BPS.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    I'm planning on getting 4 10' universal rod/deluxe reel combos friday and getting my spider rig going. Your stuff has always been great in my opinion and I get an awesome discount at BPS.
    Thanks for your great comments and i'm glad your using my products.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast