PDA

View Full Version : New MSN search engine lists crappie.com number one at the top of the list

Moose1am
02-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Microsoft finds crappie.com in it's new search engine right at the top of the page. This site really is number 1 on the web for crappie related news

labill
02-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Microsoft finds crappie.com in it's new search engine right at the top of the page. This site really is number 1 on the web for crappie related news

Good news, Moose......and I'm sure the rest of the members on this site feel the same......I'm proud to be a part of this site, and speaking for myself, I'm going to do what I can to keep it #1. :cool: :D

Ranger375
02-02-2005, 06:59 AM
Number one
All the search engines I have looked at (6 different ones) all list 'crappie.com' number one.

Have to echo 'labill' "I'm proud to be a part of this site, and speaking for myself, I'm going to do what I can to keep it #1.

fiddlefarter
02-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Thats how I got here. I look at a deer hunting forum quite often and decided a Crappie forum would be fun and informational too so I did a search and this was the one I found. Gonna hook my dad up with this one too. If he can figure his computer out well enough to navigate it.