Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Duper EXTRA Full Eqinox Worm MOON ! with some photos ...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Super Duper EXTRA Full Eqinox Worm MOON ! with some photos ...lol

All kidding aside I pretty much knew when the sun set Wednesday the water was going to ketch fire . And so it begins with our weekly dock visit over at Joe Poole lake.
    Ez was there when we met up over there about 4 30 pm and was going on and on about you should have been there in the am . Said he flat wore em out sitting in a lawn chair in one spot ! So SK and I tried as suggested and only put the jig down about 8 foot or less no matter the water depth . Sure enough we proceeded to put the 20 or so in the basket Ez wanted and as it has happened before . Then they QUIT ! About an hour before last light they shut right off and all the fish we did basket up were lady fish .
    Well being no stranger to this lake at this point and knowing weekly we have seen the same thing for a while ,we traveled off to short water . Sure enough as scripted there they were . Male fish all dressed to impress and the lady fish all plump as a pumpkin . I put on my lil fixed float about 18 inches deep and let me just say this about that ….K A B O O M
    The fish were losing them lil fishy brain minds I tell ya , I set the hook every cast for over an hour. It really don't get much better I tell ya . And to make it better lots of real solid ones in the mix and even got my line broke twice .
    Bass were there around this mess picking off crappie as well and early in the day I got in quite a tug a war on the surface with a big green monster . I prevailed though and put that 11 incher in the basket .
    Sure was an episode on steroids I tell ya , Not sure how many fish hit the dock on my behalf ,but to be sure I actually got tired of ketchn em and that my friends rarely happens
    stay tuned my friends ,the night bite force is strong in you
    Attached Images Attached Images                  
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, those are some nice fish! I tell ya, some guys get to have all the fun....lol. Congrats on such a fun outing. Hope your not to tired to go back...

Slabprowler is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great evening ! K A B O O M and BAM! All evening I see,!

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

What a Pair of Aces...crappie better run hide..Thx for shearing

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It’s clobberin time. Love those days. Had a few 200 fish days where I’d try to see what they wouldn’t hit what I threw at em. Those are the days memories are made of.

Post Thanks / Like

Heck yea. lower the Boom on them. Nice size and color to those Texas fish. Will not be long here either.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Super Duper EXTRA Full Eqinox Worm MOON ! with some photos ...lolSuper Duper EXTRA Full Eqinox Worm MOON ! with some photos ...lolSuper Duper EXTRA Full Eqinox Worm MOON ! with some photos ...lol
    Sounds like some great fishing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY:D

ezgoing is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sadly last night was not as good. It was very slow at the slips during the day and just as slow at the shallow water. I went to a float with a green glow stick attached so I could the float and caught some. But it was dead compared to Wednesday night.

I am about to head back out there so I am certainly hoping that tonight will be a repeat of Wednesday.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid. -Ben Franklin
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Any day I'm fishing is a good day, regardless of what I catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Great catch guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast