Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw March 23rd

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw March 23rd

Heading down Friday night to Bucksaw with the family. Fishing Saturday the 23rd. Pulling the popup camper down and we have an rv site for two nights. Buddy is bringing his boat and staying in one of the rooms on the water.

If you have any good tips or recommendations of what pattern is working right now I am all ears. Just want the kids to get into a mess of fish. We will have gear to spider rig, cast, minnows, bobbers. Any advise is appreciated. Private Message me honey hole coordinates. Lol.....hahahhaha.

If you see a couple kids, a couple guys and a wife with THAT look, stop by, say hi and grab a beer. Looks like it is going to be a good weekend!

jigfisherx is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Try spider rigging back in the coves. 8-10 feet down in 12-20 feet of water. If you don’t find them there try even shallower 8-10 fow. Using double minnow rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks jigfisherx. We will give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by jigfisherx View Post
    Try spider rigging back in the coves. 8-10 feet down in 12-20 feet of water. If you don’t find them there try even shallower 8-10 fow. Using double minnow rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Well we cut the fishing short because of weather. But we did find some fish at the mouth of a secondary cove. Minnows on a double rig 8 - 10 down in 25 feet of water.