Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie tackle box

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie tackle box

Put together this tackle box today for all my crappie fishing needs. Thanks to a charitable donation from my crappie mentor, crappie ciller, I got the hookup on a ton of soft plastics. Hope to put many a slab in the freezer with these!!
    Name:  20190316_143757.jpeg
Views: 1197
Size:  109.5 KB

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes ad1974, S10CHEVY, BDBFishing LIKED above post

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

CC2 gave you lots of choice baits there!
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes BAFishBarn LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice selection.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team
    Likes BAFishBarn LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Some fine looking crappie slayers you have there. You're going to knock 'em dead this season. Good luck!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Just add water!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
    Likes Tenn Tux LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You got a good start there! Some really good jigs in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking box! If you cant catch a fish on any of those, go to the bar... the fish arent biting!

One note, watch putting chartreuse baits in with white or lighter colors, some will bleed and everything will turn chartreuse.
    Likes BAFishBarn, BDBFishing LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin22 View Post
    Great looking box! If you cant catch a fish on any of those, go to the bar... the fish arent biting!

One note, watch putting chartreuse baits in with white or lighter colors, some will bleed and everything will turn chartreuse.
    I discovered that with zoom flukes and actually liked it and caught a bunch of bass with the white with the chartreuse bled onto it. Thanks everyone. I just need to hit the water now!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BAFishBarn View Post
    I discovered that with zoom flukes and actually liked it and caught a bunch of bass with the white with the chartreuse bled onto it. Thanks everyone. I just need to hit the water now!!

Back in my bass fishing days, a local pro and I used to do the same thing. I did it by accident (carelessness when wade fishing smallmouth) and he pointed out that maybe we should TRY to do it. We had that a secret for a couple years before others caught on locally. We would take a chartreuse bait, I THINK it was a mr twister, and add it to a bag of pearl white zoom flukes and tiny flukes along with a shot of worm oil that I had from pouring plastics. We would put them up in the rafters of the garage where it was real hot and in a couple weeks we would have pearltreuse flukes that the fish absolutely LOVED in the muddy mississippi river.
    Likes BDBFishing LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin22 View Post
    Back in my bass fishing days, a local pro and I used to do the same thing. I did it by accident (carelessness when wade fishing smallmouth) and he pointed out that maybe we should TRY to do it. We had that a secret for a couple years before others caught on locally. We would take a chartreuse bait, I THINK it was a mr twister, and add it to a bag of pearl white zoom flukes and tiny flukes along with a shot of worm oil that I had from pouring plastics. We would put them up in the rafters of the garage where it was real hot and in a couple weeks we would have pearltreuse flukes that the fish absolutely LOVED in the muddy mississippi river.
    The most bass I've ever caught in a day was with bleed over chartreuse on white ice flukes. There's just something about it. So I dont mind mixing them in at all!!

I'm excited to try the gold with chartreuse tail too. Saw Richard Gene say that was his favorite color in muddy water and I've got plenty of that around here!!

Likes BDBFishing LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast