Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Twelve footer

Alligator Guest

Default Twelve footer

I currently have a Sam Heaton 12 and a couple of BnM 12's. The Heaton pole is lighter and more sensitive to me. I was thinking of trying out some other rods, particularly if I can find one lighter. A friend of mine has a very light-weight Ozark 11 that has the reel seat at the bottom, but they dont offer that style in a 12 do they? What about the Silstar, B & M Custom Crappie Rod, or the Wally Marshall Mighty Light or Pro Series? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 of the Pro Series 4500 12' rods. They have the reel seat at the back end like a fly rod. Not as light as the Sam Heaton. but nice rods.
    Sure nice to jig around standing timber all day with.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I have three Outlaw poles, 2 10 footers and 1 11 footer. They are MUCH lighter, less whippy, and more sensitive than the BnM Jig Poles I have. I highly recommend them. Grizzly Jig Co. in Caruthersville sells them and replacement tips. They might not be as tough as a BnM but I like 'em. They have the rod seat in the middle of the handle, not like a fly rod.

Post Thanks / Like

richard williams signature poles from b&m, just released very good pole and very resonable, call b&m they have them in stock.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL