Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New video livescope

Post Thanks / Like

Default New video livescope

There is a new video on livescope on the Missouri site and it is good. It has been posted that it will show you more fish then you can catch, he is spider fishing with four rods and catching fish but you will see so many fish one would think all four would go at the same time. Livescope is great but you still have to catch them.
    Likes Slabprowler, chaunc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I got to play with one the first time the other day and sure enough I saw a crappie and swam my jig over to it and KABOOM it hit my jig .
    beyond that I also liked the fact I could see what the fish were doing in relation to the jig and some fish were quite bashful and would retreat back into a pile of brush when the jig got close to them .
    and of course it also surprised me to see how fast the fish were moving down there in cold water as the went about whatever it was they were doing and that part I never did really figure out . interesting equipment for sure and to be sure lots of times it showed a herd of fish and we never got a peck from them as they sat in brush like Christmas tree ornaments .
    I am sure it will help some folks ketch fish and not so much some others and to be sure it could cause one to be so distracted they don't ketch fish as well ...
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes Slabprowler LIKED above post

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got my bundle for icefishing . Looking forward to getting it on the boat.