Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walmart Clearance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walmart Clearance

I walked by the clearance isle in WM this morning and scored a 350' spool of Trout Magnet SOS 2# for $3.00
    We are approaching spring so WM is getting in their new stock and clearing out the old.

Don't miss out.
    Clint
    Far West Kentucky
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/signaturepics/sigpic31827_3.gif
    Old enough to know better and way too old to care!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah here in Alabama I found vanish and stren crappie 4 and 6lb marked down to 1.50, couple trion closed faced for 6 bucks

Sent from my SM-J737T using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

all the wal marts around here been on clearance for 2 months, pretty much sold out of everything now.

Post Thanks / Like

I have purchased alot of Mr. Crappie baits for $1 a pkg over the last week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbowling View Post
    all the wal marts around here been on clearance for 2 months, pretty much sold out of everything now.
    Linton stil got some...bgbs was like $1.50 pack, crappie nibbles 1$. Few rods and reels marked down...didnt get a great look bc didnt have the extra cash...but may be worth checking out depending on where your located...
    Likes Clint LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Went to my Walmart to get my annual fishing/hunting license, and while I was there I wandered around the "so called" fishing dept. to see if any such "Clearance" sales would have any products I might be interested in. This store's clearance must have been going on for some time, because the only products available were in a couple of boxes over in a corner. And from the looks of the tags, they weren't discounted all that much, either.
    My "local" Walmart (about 1/2mi away) closed last year, so now I have to drive 6mi to the closest SuperStore ... which has a smaller fishing dept than my local store did.
    Likes Hat55 LIKED above post

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Pappy, Don't feel too bad I have to drive 60 miles to a super store and that is in a different state!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by INDyak View Post
    Linton stil got some...bgbs was like $1.50 pack, crappie nibbles 1$. Few rods and reels marked down...didnt get a great look bc didnt have the extra cash...but may be worth checking out depending on where your located...

what are the crappie nibbles for to let off a scent? im always curious when i see them should you always use them then if you have a jig?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matt1991 View Post
    what are the crappie nibbles for to let off a scent? im always curious when i see them should you always use them then if you have a jig?
    To be honest bud, I really dont know. I think that's the use but someone may correct me. Just know alot of folks use em..

Post Thanks / Like

I went by my local Wal Mart today hunting the 2 lb trout magnet SOS and did not see any. Maybe they marked it down and sold it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast