Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbe addicted to fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Newbe addicted to fishing

Hi everybody. I'm a new member to the board but feel like i know a lot of you as I have been reading your posts here for a while. My wife is right about you all being responsible for my addiction to fishing for crappie and more recently stripers in large part due to those North Carolina and South Carolina striper fisherman. You all have helped me catch some slabs and I want to thank you for that although my wife may have a slightly different take on that.HAHAHA I have enjoyed learning from you all and appreciate all the help that is offered here in the boards. Its a great forum and I hope to become a positive contribution. I currently am a boatless fisherman me and the wife and dog enjoy camping, hiking and bank fishing on falls lake in the Raleigh area as it is very close to home. I do love those Crappie! YUMMMMMMM

Barry Guest

WELCOME FishCrazy
    Glad you are in trouble like the rest of us with the other half and spending to much time not with her....LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, welcome. Anyone crappie obsessed is fine with me. Don't feel bad. I have a crappie widow too.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Just tell them that while your on here or crappie fishing your not running around drinking, chasing loose women or getting in trouble. I know going home early and not staying out with the guys kept me out of two nasty car wrecks, one of the guys was paralized from the waist down, then died 10 years later from hepatitis he got in the hospital. So maybe some forms of addiction (fishing) can save your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you're addicted like the rest of us. The secret to getting to spend more on your vice is to get the wife hooked too. On the average trip to Cabela's my wife usually has a better supply of neat new stuff than I do. So I just borrow hers. The secret is to let her be her own person on the water and don't critisize her or put her down, even on days when she is catching 3 to your none.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife is just as addicted to fishing as I am...maybe more so...she named her favorite pole "Arnold" because she says it is the terminator....even I haven't gone that far yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome FishCrazy - you need to try to hook up with us when we have anoterh Carolina Social - there is always an open seat for the most part on somebodies boat
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for such a warm welcome! Thats what I like so much about this forum . All the help you need to find those crappie is right at your finger tips. And being somewhat newly addicted to fishing I have learned a lot here from all of you. The wife tollerates my fishing addiction quite well actually for someone that doesnt fish (yet)hahaha. She loves to go with me and enjoy the outdoors and its great to have her and Sassy( our dog) along. Could be quite lonely i guess without them. Sassy is quite certain that she wants to chase whatever bait that I cast into the lake though , so she has to be firmly attached to a tree on shore. Thanks again everyone and I look forward to meeting some of you north and south carolina people and maybe even virginia folks also. To me half the fun of fishing is finding some new places to fish. crap-king thanks for the offer sounds like a lot of fun you guys have on those socials.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Welcome Fish Crazy

Welcome Fish crazy, We are happy to have you aboard, always room for one more in the boat! Have a seat and pass the bait please. Good fishing! Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie.Com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Fishcrazy:
    Regards,

Moose1am

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast