Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having trouble posting pictures in the App

Post Thanks / Like

Default Having trouble posting pictures in the App

I’m having trouble posting pictures on the App . Used to there was the picture icon, where it was easy, but now when the “keyboard” for the phone pulls up, there’s no longer an option to add pictures, just the predicted text box. When you close out the keyboard when going to post, you can see it just for a split second but can’t get to it to post pictures. I would screenshot what it shows, but like I said no option to post pictures. iPhone XR, with the most current version of the app, and have tried deleting and reinstalling the app as well. Anyone have any ideas? I’m sure it’s something easy I’m missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  IMG_9997.JPG
Views: 263
Size:  103.0 KB

I see this on my iPhone and when I click on the paper clip my phones picture gallery comes up to select an image. Works for me but I don’t have a brand new iPhone. I think it’s an “iPhone seven”

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont have a iphone....I have a Galaxy S7Active.....I dont close the keyboard out....this is what see
    Name:  Screenshot_20190304-113115.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  35.2 KB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Name:  IMG_9997.JPG
Views: 263
Size:  103.0 KB

I see this on my iPhone and when I click on the paper clip my phones picture gallery comes up to select an image. Works for me but I don’t have a brand new iPhone. I think it’s an “iPhone seven”

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Slab, that used to be what I saw when I was replying to a post as well, never had an issue uploading pictures in the past. I’m fairly tech savvy and can figure stuff out usually, but this one has me at a loss. Are you running iOS 12? Wondering if that might have something to do with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    Slab, that used to be what I saw when I was replying to a post as well, never had an issue uploading pictures in the past. I’m fairly tech savvy and can figure stuff out usually, but this one has me at a loss. Are you running iOS 12? Wondering if that might have something to do with it.

Yep, ios 12.1.2. It's asking me to do an update (to 12.1.4), and I put them off as long as possible. I hate updates.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Yep, ios 12.1.2. It's asking me to do an update (to 12.1.4), and I put them off as long as possible. I hate updates.
    Thanks for the reply. I guess it’s just a newer iPhone issue. I noticed another post in the Alabama forum where someone said they were having the same issue. It’s like the “bar” with that contains the add attachment option is just gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I guess it’s just a newer iPhone issue. I noticed another post in the Alabama forum where someone said they were having the same issue. It’s like the “bar” with that contains the add attachment option is just gone.
    Did you ever figure out how to post pictures. When I got a new iPhone the bar is gone. And I have no idea how to post pics without it

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Click on the arrow....bar comes up...then click on the mountains. Name:  Screenshot_20190815-171204_Messages.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  55.5 KB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t have an arrow lol

Post Thanks / Like

What’s got me confused is it’s only doing it on my Crappie.com app on the other apps there still is a option right beside the keyboard to add pictures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast