Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pre-Spawn that was....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pre-Spawn that was....

Since they've lowered the lake some 2' any info in this vid more than likely won't work anytime soon on Houston.....

It was easily down two ft this evening and they are still letting water out..... Lots of current all over the lake....

What's crazy is the amount of boats I seen on top of sand bar's....

I KNOW IT DOES ZERO GOOD TO POST THIS HERE BUT FOLKS THE LAKE WAS DANGEROUS AT FULL POOL AND BEING DOWN 2FT. THERE ARE SEVERAL AREAS THAT HAVE SAND BARS AND STUMPS THAT YOU WILL HIT....
    WORST I SEEN TODAY WAS A GUY THAT HAD HIS KIDS ON THE FRONT OF A BOAT AND RAN AGROUND.... LUCKILY THE KIDS WERE NOT THROWN OUT IF THE BOAT...
    WHO PUTS THEIR KIDS LIFE ON LUCK.....

By the way I'm sure if there were any eggs laid already they are high and dry..... What a bunch of ....2nd year in a row this has happened during spawn.... Last year they were preparing for 10" off rain that never happened this year for a repair to the dam that is not a emergency from what I hear....

Likes ad1974, S10CHEVY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice video one question how do you keep from tripping over that thing in your floor I’d fell overboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

that ole drop the lake overnight thing got me good one year . mankind is its own worst enemy in most cases
    glad you got on em bro and lets hit the ole dock over with ez next week , them fish is pre spawn as well
    and as always KABOOM
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

ezgoing is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dies seem a shame that they are making non-emergency repairs just as spawning season is arriving.

Glad that kids didn't get hurt. I've always felt that it's shame intelligence tests are not required before being allowed to buy a boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Good video SK. Thank you, I enjoyed watching that. Here in Tennessee the water is muddy and out of the banks. Can't wait for water to go down and work to slow down so I can get after them!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for watching guys.....

Mike1234 that's my cooler rack and I haven't tripped over it since I know it's there I'm sure it'll happen one of these days.....LOL

EZ it's terrible but the crappie population has taken care of itself for years on this lake and hopefully they can handle these goofy water level decisions....

TerryD brother it amazes me how this year's weather is affecting so many...... Hopefully it will settle down soon.....
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Love watching the videos. Makes me want to go. Love watching that rod thump!! Good stuff SK.

Post Thanks / Like

Look at Silent Killa gettin all fancy! Changin his name and representin SK's Crappie Adventures! Good video....How did you finish in the tourney?

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoying these videos SK. Still got ice up here in Pa.