Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new crappie boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default new crappie boat

I am new here so I hope that I'm putting this in the right place. I just bought a new 1436 tracker jon boat and am needing a trailer. I will just build it from an old trailer I have laying around, But need to see a pic of someones small trailer with the boat on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Broncstomper from Michigan.

Do you do your own cutting and welding?

Have you checked your area classifieds or e-bay?

At times boat trailers can be really tough to come by. Then there are other times there will be one next doors.
    With that boat would just a small utility trailer work? Theres usually lots of those around.

As for a picture I can't help you now but is there a boat dealer around you you can go see some trailers? Maybe they can even help you with a used one.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard. I will post a picture for you later tonight if no one else has.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I can weld up anything but the crack of dawn and a broken heart:D just kiddding. I have a small trailer that we used to haul around a 10' jon boat. I have got to extend it, but i'm not sure how to place the runners on the bottom or the sides.Or if it even needs runners on the side.

Post Thanks / Like

If your going to be launching and loading in any kind of current or wind. Do yourself a favor and put the side guides on. There worth there weight.
    Mike