PDA

View Full Version : Millennium R-300 Rod Transport Rack Thoughts

BigSmoke
02-13-2019, 10:00 AM
Just put a set on the boat and was wondering why I have 2 different strength bungee cords to keep the rods in place.
One has a blue ball and the other a black ball. The manual for them did not say.
Thoughts?

E-Z Poleholder
02-13-2019, 11:21 AM
I’m sorry it was left out of the manual. The shorter bungee is for the tip end and the longer one is for the handle end. Keeps the poles more secure because of the handle size vs the tip size.

BigSmoke
02-13-2019, 03:23 PM
Iím sorry it was left out of the manual. The shorter bungee is for the tip end and the longer one is for the handle end. Keeps the poles more secure because of the handle size vs the tip size.

Thanks E-Z...That was my thought but fill good that you guys confirm for me.
BigSmoke

BigSmoke
02-13-2019, 03:49 PM
Thanks E-Z...That was my thought but fill good that you guys confirm for me.
BigSmoke

I have also purchased the b100 seats and was wondering when we will see accessories that mount to the mounting brackets on the sides of the seat.

Takeum
02-13-2019, 11:16 PM
I need to see if one of these pole racks will work for my fish and ski,,,,

Crappiekeeper10
02-16-2019, 10:19 PM
I just put a set on my boat and Iím having trouble getting all 8 of my low profile baitcaster reels to fit without staggering them, I was just wondering if thatís normal for this product

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

wannabe fisherman
02-17-2019, 05:36 AM
I just put a set on my boat and I’m having trouble getting all 8 of my low profile baitcaster reels to fit without staggering them, I was just wondering if that’s normal for this product

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

I would think that would be normal for any rod racks. They would have to be spaced farther apart to line them up all the same. JMO

Redge
02-17-2019, 07:35 AM
I have also purchased the b100 seats and was wondering when we will see accessories that mount to the mounting brackets on the sides of the seat.

Cornfield Crappie has a nifty accessory, think it holds a beverage can, pliers, nibbles.
Call him up if you donít see it on his website.