Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG snow

Post Thanks / Like

Default AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG snow

Hi everyone. This is my first post on here. I get on here a lot as it is full of great info. Anyway I am in northern IL and it is snowing like crazy. They are calling for 4-8 inches today and tonight. I am leaving for KY Lake tomorrow(thurs) afternoon. Sure will be glad to get out of this weather. Do any of you want me to bring any of this weather to share with you? ha ha
    Looks like the weather man says its going to be warming up down there. Will I have it timed right to catch a few crappys you think?
    Crappie spawning and morels popping up at the same time. What was God thinking when he made that schedule. It's pure torture every spring deciding which to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome,Man the weather back there is crazy right now,

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we will have any snow. But, I just got off of the phone trying to explain to my 74 year old father that I don't think we need to go fishing after a cold front, in 58 degree weather, 60% chance of rain, and 22 mile per hour winds. He said he thinks he might should bring a jacket then. Mom ain't gonna like this.....

I am ready for it to be near 100. Least I can jump into the water when I can't stand it no more.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome frome Michigan.

Before you take your trip. Come up here with a BIG TRUCK and carrie this white stuff down with you!!

I'm so sick of this crap!!
    Snowing like H and 28 degrees outside.

Aint no wonder I drink!!!:p
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry,, I think I've had enough.

Snow that is.
    Last edited by FisherMike; 04-11-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Same problem in upstate NY... 3" of snow on Easter, 3" more yesterday, and Winter Storm Warnings up for tonight and tomorrow. Now, we're in the Lake Ontario snow machine area, so we're used to getting a lot of snow, but it's April for crying out loud!

'nough's 'nough!

Post Thanks / Like

Greeting and welcome from California. We have a light ran today and I am planning on going out this afternoon. I am still looking for my first crappie this year. Have fun on your trip to KY Lake...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard. Leave that white stuff up there!

Post Thanks / Like

DrPepper
    If I can have 58* weather I will be ready for shorts and t shirts. I don't even mind the rain. crappie like the rain, heck their already wet. You can keep the wind thou. Hopefully after tomorrow the only white I am going to be seeing is the white crappies dangling on my hook. Then some white fillets in the skillet slowly turning golden brown. mmmmmmmmmmm
    Crappie spawning and morels popping up at the same time. What was God thinking when he made that schedule. It's pure torture every spring deciding which to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from North Carolina.Good luck with your Ky trip.Its been awful here for the last several days,but i think its gonna be 70 tomorrow.woohoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast