Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: WTB Minn Kota Legacy Powerdrive Foot Pad

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTB Minn Kota Legacy Powerdrive Foot Pad

Do any of you have an older Powerdrive foot pad that is still working you would be willing to part with? I've got an older pre 2007 motor that is in need of one and apparently they have are no longer made by MK. If anyone knows of a conversion to the newer pad I'm interested as well....

The pad I'm looking for has the flat plug instead of the round plug. Shoot me a PM if you have something.

Thanks,
    CB
    Hooking up every chance I get!

Post Thanks / Like

You can always update the power board to get the round V2 plugs for around $100, then get a V2 pedal......but the cheapest option would be to just find an old V1 pedal, but who knows how long it will last.

I've got a 2004 V1 that needs a pedal as well, I might just sell it as-is and be done with it.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Call these guys and they can walk you through the conversion, help you with options. Just went through this for a friend. He opted to add copilot upgrade and just use remote. Like art said you can get this board and install it then buy latter model foot pedal about as cheap as you can get a used legacy foot pedal that may or may not last. According to these guys the new foot pedal is almost fool proof.

Minn Kota Trolling Motors | Minn Kota Parts | Minn Kota Accessories | Northland Marine
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

I have a complete setup I’d sell. Works good I bought it used and used twice. It’s a turbo pro 42pound thrust. It has square plug footpad. $120

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

i got one for $75 plus the ride.