Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What retribution should I invoke

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy What retribution should I invoke

Back about two months ago my brother and I got back from a good day of catching he took crappie out of live well,eight days later my garage got this awful rotten smell, my live well has a hinged devider guess what I found behind it (two rotten keepers).There was a few choice words exchanged,then the whole matter was dropped. He and me or us caught a few eight days ago he took fish out of live well,this morning Iwent out to garage to get ready for my upcoming thursday trip guess what my garage and boat stunk so bad, pulled boat out opened every compartment fumigated then opened live well a big old crappie behind devider. WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Post Thanks / Like

make sure he got all the fish out of my boat

Post Thanks / Like

Wait 'til the dead of summer, when its real hot, and crack open a can of sardines and hide them under the seat of his vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jh_blount
    Wait 'til the dead of summer, when its real hot, and crack open a can of sardines and hide them under the seat of his vehicle.
    Hey, that really works! Some joker at work hid a sardine can in my booth at work, and it stunk up the place real good! (I caught him removing it to replace with a new one, his beet red face was good reward!)
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaBo
    Back about two months ago my brother and I got back from a good day of catching he took crappie out of live well,eight days later my garage got this awful rotten smell, my live well has a hinged devider guess what I found behind it (two rotten keepers).There was a few choice words exchanged,then the whole matter was dropped. He and me or us caught a few eight days ago he took fish out of live well,this morning Iwent out to garage to get ready for my upcoming thursday trip guess what my garage and boat stunk so bad, pulled boat out opened every compartment fumigated then opened live well a big old crappie behind devider. WHAT WOULD YOU DO
    I would be the one to take the fish out of the boat.
    You now know where to check for any stray fish. DON'T leave it to others to clean up your boat.!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This is not a serious thing my brother and I joke around a lot,we use my boat my truck I drive the truck I launch boat I park truck I run boat I run trolling motor Itake him to bank to______ nearly every trip. I back trailer to take boat out I drive boat on trailer He sits in back of boat fishing. He eats the fish. I do clean boat most of the time but don't you think I should be able to give him a hard time on the second go round.

Post Thanks / Like

Default brothers responsabilities

Quote Originally Posted by BaBo
    This is not a serious thing my brother and I joke around a lot,we use my boat my truck I drive the truck I launch boat I park truck I run boat I run trolling motor Itake him to bank to______ nearly every trip. I back trailer to take boat out I drive boat on trailer He sits in back of boat fishing. He eats the fish. I do clean boat most of the time but don't you think I should be able to give him a hard time on the second go round.
    I would delegate the responsibility of getting the bait, lunch and drinks and to pay for the gas used while fishing.
    There is no need to let him freeload.

Post Thanks / Like

next time ya take him to the bank to _______, leave him there for a bit, and when he starts hollerin tell him to enjoy the smell cause you had to on the boat when he left the fish

Post Thanks / Like

I have had friends like this.
    This always gets some kind of response....
    Eat some boiled eggs, cabbage, etc. When nature calls, answer at his house and forget to flush the toilet.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Take his boat next time and return the favor ?:rolleyes: I had a guy leave one in my livewell once during the hot summer time! Next time carry a bag and save a green carp to place it under his truck seat.
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast