Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: enough is enough

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy enough is enough

I'm in favor of a bar-b-que,the guest will be a certain rodent that predicted this fine weather,:D at least maybe his replacement will do better at the weather deal:p +the hair will make good jigs
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with ya fuzzy unlike the weathermen that lie to us everyday we should be able to make ole puxitony phil pay with his life for being a liar
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

i dont care who,philly phil,brizito bill,miller county slim,rock town charlie,,i dont care ,,bet they will sure think again about this mess

Post Thanks / Like

Miller county bill and rock town charlie has already been taken care of...you know us country boys if it runs,walks,swims or flies we're gonna take a shot at it:D :D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that the weather is acting up for yall. I told mother nature to let you fish a bit before I got there. No worries I'll be home in two and a half weeks and then the crappie will be on the banks ready for us to pluck em and release them in to some hot grease.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea fuzzy --- I will bring the grill!
    See here is my problem this time of year -- when i can't fish because of the weather I think about fishing and when we think about fishing and can't fish what do we do?? Yup, we buy more fishing gear I am about broke now and still can't go fishing!!! But, my boat and tackle box have some real nice new things in them! LOL
    Don't take life so seriously, no one lives through it anyhow!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoSam
    Great idea fuzzy --- I will bring the grill!
    See here is my problem this time of year -- when i can't fish because of the weather I think about fishing and when we think about fishing and can't fish what do we do?? Yup, we buy more fishing gear I am about broke now and still can't go fishing!!! But, my boat and tackle box have some real nice new things in them! LOL
    always have said that 90% of the fishing tackle is made to catch fishermen and not fish and with the price of some stuff it sure doesent take long to run short