Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spider rig rod advise.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider rig rod advise.

Ok guys, I need advice. I want to buy 4 spider rig rods. I'm looking at 12' long. I'd like to spend around $100. What do you guys suggest? Keep in mind the tournament series I plan to fish has a BnM bounty, may never get to take advantage but who knows.. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Only thing I know you can get 4-12 footers for $100 is BnM westpoints. They sell them at Walmart around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

My advice, save up another $100 and go with 14' Southern Crappie rods SCR143T's. Or save up a few $ more and go with the Denali Primes in 14 foot. Both are great rods and this advice will save you big time in the long run.
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snubby View Post
    My advice, save up another $100 and go with 14' Southern Crappie rods SCR143T's. Or save up a few $ more and go with the Denali Primes in 14 foot. Both are great rods and this advice will save you big time in the long run.
    Very sound advise, because that is the way I went. I bought the West Points and then BnM PSTs and then to the Denalis. It makes the Denalis very expensive to do it that way, instead of just going to the Denalis at first.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advise guys. I ended up buying Jenko slab city 12' rods. The price was good and the reviews I read were good too. Now to catch a few fish...
    Likes blueball, RogerA LIKED above post