Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: another announcement

Post Thanks / Like

Default another announcement

tomorrow im fishing with pete, wed with tool and his newly rigged boat. Im really looking foward to both trips, as both these young men gonna be trying to take my five dollar in the rodeo. gives me a chance to check out any methods or secret weapons they might have hid. tools trip is an allday thingy. i figgered id need more time to go over his rig and see if theres anything hes done i need to apply to the beast. I love exploring in others boat. a day is usually enought to learn what i wanna learn,, however in screwdrivers toon,, a full week, seven days would be the minimum time needed....
    thursday kunes and i will be sinking some brush and maybe fishing a little. then sunday we hittin wateree for a pre rodeo examination of the lake. sorry boys,, thats one the advantages of being retired...... Im breaking the news to the wife over a 22 ozer at supper so i imagine theres gonna be some screaming and hollering on eagle point shortly....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default rango

hey, where would you and the tool be going on Wed. Calvin and Sam have talked about heading down to Wateree.

Post Thanks / Like

wed talked about wylie or monticello. depending on what me and pete does today. I hadnt talked to him about wateree. he might be interested in wateree. ill be shotgunning and if he wants to make that trip, im game.

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie

I'd rather hit crappie wednesday. I like striper ok but crappie is my first love! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tool
    I'd rather hit crappie wednesday. I like striper ok but crappie is my first love! :D
    sounds good to me.. crappie it is