HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie university worth it?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie university worth it?

Thinking of going to the one in oklahoma city with morrow. John godwin. Todd huckabee. And josh jones!!!!!! Do yall think its worth 100 and a hr drive? Theres one closer but its one same weekend as our marriage seminar “weekend to remember” for all you husbands looking to grow closer to your spouse! Check it out. Anyway! Cant go to the one closer so okc is my next option what do you guys think? I dont have a boat so will i really benefit from this?

Post Thanks / Like

it can not hurt. I went a couple of yrs ago and learned so much. patterns, how to break down a lake. It will make you a better fisherman.

Post Thanks / Like

Any Crappie Going? These North Alabama crappie ain't educated. They don't read magazines or watch crappie masters. Sorta do what they want
    Likes FishnLine, steve64116, DV8ed, feeshrman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I go every year and learn something new every time.

Post Thanks / Like

I've not attended one myself, but I've heard nothing but good things. And heck, Crappie.com is a sponsor as well, you may very well get a Crappie.com decal when you attend. I posted the schedule and a bunch of info here: https://www.crappie.com/crappie/main...2019-schedule/
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Andrew_poco, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they include how to be respectful to other fishermen while out on the water.
    A lot of people missed this lesson when growing up

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i think people give fish in general too much credit. But i dont know patterns or anything about crappie really but i miss eating em!

SLAB that would be cool to get another sticker! Well if itll make me a better fisherman the. Got nothing to loose. Meet some cool dudes along the way
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I went to one few years back, very interesting for sure. Picked up a lot info from the pros they even give away some tackle and some merchandise too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Slabprowler LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Well in that case its pretty good. I want to go so not worried so much about the drive but coming away feeling like i didnt waste time being i dont have a boat and ill be leaving my pregnant wife with our 3 boys. She doesnt mind but i dont want to feel like i spent all day on something i cant use without a boat. I want the scales to tip on going but want to be real about it as well

Post Thanks / Like

tbhanything u could learn there id think u could find online nowadays if u do some research

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast