Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kerr Lake NC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kerr Lake NC

Hello all! My family and I are planning a trip to Kerr Lake NC/VA in July and I need a game plan for my fishing strategy. I would assume that the crappie should be on structure/docks by that time and was wondering if a particular area of the lake would be better or worse to try to stay near. Too, I am sure that my son will have catfish on his brain also so I am sure that we will be trying those at some point also. Any help would be appreciated in helping me locate some fish! I fish regularly in the rivers on the east side of NC and Va but I have never set foot in Kerr Lake.
    Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You might want to post this in the Va and/or NC forum ... and take special note of anything that "genec" tells you. But, leave this thread going, here, as you may still get some useful info to consider.

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can’t give ya the skinny on the lake but if your boy wants a big whisker trout, use live bait. A small bluegill with 1/4” of his tail scissored off will probably find a good one wherever you fish.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around