I'm just a recreational crappie fisherman...no endorsements or anything like that. Every year I make a couple of late March and early April trips from Southern Illinois to the Paris Landing area of Kentucky Lake/Big Sandy. This year I got a new boat and needed to rig it up for spider rigging and, on short notice, I contacted Grizzlyjig (go to Grizzlyjig.com) for seats, pedestals, and the Wally Marshall Double Down Seats made by Tempress. They had everything to me in TWO DAYS to accommodate my trip. I'll be doing more business with Louie and Wade Mansfield and recommend them to anyone needing crappie gear. Secondly, I want to thank my old friend and first rate guide Richard Williams. We didn't fish with Richard on this trip, but he went way out of his way to help us catch fish. If you ever want a great fishing trip to the Mansard Island area on the Big Sandy, be sure to contact Williams Guide Service at 731-644-3793. Thanks to Richard, my brother and I had a double limit on Wednesday of last week:D .

crappieranger